Asta is a leading full-service technology and consulting agency. Beyond our IT acumen in software, web and mobile app development, our fit-for-purpose managed service solutions and our ground-breaking AI and blockchain technologies, there’s something more.
Our relentless commitment to people. And not just our customers, but our team.
We are looking for an IT Support Administrator (Level 1) who is enthusiastic about what they do, excited about their career progression and eager to take on new challenges, with a learning mindset. You will be joining our incredible team responsible for providing our clients with an exceptional client experience.
To thrive in this role you will need to have:
- Outstanding customer service – relentless client focus is one of our company values and we live it every day!
- A desire to be a true team player – you love sharing your knowledge with others and are not afraid to ask for help when you need it.
- An adaptable nature – you don’t get stressed when priorities change and can juggle your workload when the targets are moving!
- An understanding of the importance of staying ahead of the game and anticipating complications before they become problems.
- Demonstrated work experience in IT Support (mandatory)
If you have demonstrated work experience in the following skills it’s definitely worth reading on!
- Password resets
- Create user accounts
- Printer access management
- Mapped drive \ folder access management
- Internet \ phone outages resolution and escalations
- Imaging Laptops
- Exchange 2013 and 2016
- Office 365
- Understanding of basic networking including VLAN
It would be great if you also had experience in:
- Tape library
Your daily tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Anti-Virus and security updates
- Morning Checks where required
- LAN and WAN support of networking software/hardware to ensure optimum systems performance and highlight potential technical issues, including:
- Maintaining hardware stability
- Escalation of help desk tickets
- Backup maintenance
- Act as a resource for Asta and client project work where required
- Maintain documentation, reports and records regarding infrastructure solutions deployed at Asta
- Participating in change control procedures and methodologies in accordance to Asta and client policies
- Perform moves / changes on the European telephone system
- Maintain user security
At Asta we know that an organisation, no matter how well designed, is only as good as the people who live and work in it.
Everything we do at Asta is driven by our core values: One Team, Relentless Client Focus, Trust, Loyalty & Honesty. Our people love what they do, enjoy working together and thrive in our culture of growth and development.
So what are you waiting for? Apply now! We’d love to hear from you.
We are especially keen to hear from anybody who has been impacted by job loss due to COVID-19 or is otherwise available immediately.
- You must have the full rights to live and work in Australia
- All short-listed candidates will be subject to a National Police Check
- To be considered for this role you will need a driving licence and easy access to a vehicle.