Asta is a leading full-service technology and consulting agency. Beyond our IT acumen in software, web and mobile app development, our fit-for-purpose managed service solutions and our ground-breaking AI and blockchain technologies, there’s something more.Our relentless commitment to people. And not just our customers, but our team.
About the job
As an Infrastructure Project Manager, you will be responsible for the management of multiple client projects, primarily involving security, networking, hosting and cloud solutions.
Working closely with our technical team, you will drive the planning and execution of the projects, ensuring they are enabled to deliver requirements, that agreed deployment schedules are met and that acceptance and handover is successful.
Key to success in this role will be managing the relationship with all stakeholders, both internal and external, and ensuring that there is strong and frequent communication between the client, project team and technical team.
- Manage a range of projects including complex client solutions including Security, Networking, Infrastructure and Cloud solutions
- Manage the customer relationship during project delivery and up to the final handover
- Produce and maintain project documentation in line with our project processes
- Define and document all phases of the project including tasks, escalation paths, milestones and acceptance criteria
- Take responsibility for ensuring that risks, issues and changes are documented and managed effectively
- Provide regular progress reports to key stakeholders
- Carry out project reviews and share the findings with relevant stakeholders
- Maintain strong working relationships with managers and stakeholders at all levels in the business
- Inspire and contribute to continual improvement in our project and programme processes
- Manage the delivery of services and products from external suppliers to ensure effective implementation
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Demonstrated recent experience in an Infrastructure Project Manager role
- Recent experience in an MSP or similar technology-led environment
- Working familiarity with infrastructure, security, networking and cloud solutions
- Demonstrable success in delivering client solutions
- Comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrable leadership skills, able to influence diverse teams of support staff, engineers, consultants, developers and managers without line authority
- Experience in managing complex projects from concept through to successful delivery
- Demonstrable track record in solving problems and making decisions to support priority alignment in a shared resource environment
- Excellent communication skills with an intuitive understanding of how best to share knowledge, gain buy-in and influence decision making
- Flexible and consultative approach
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Comfortable working without routine supervision
- Client focussed
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Full drivers licence and own car
At Asta we know that an organisation, no matter how well designed, is only as good as the people who live and work in it. Our people are passionate about delivering outstanding customer service in a fast paced, professional, IT environment.
Everything we do at Asta is driven by our core values: One Team, Relentless Client Focus, Trust, Loyalty & Honesty. Our people love what they do, enjoy working together and thrive in our culture of growth and development.
Head over to our website if you would like to know more about who we are and what we do, and if you like what you see, apply!
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia with no future limitations
- All short-listed candidates will be subject to a National Police Check