Asta is a leading full-service technology and consulting agency. Beyond our IT acumen in software, web and mobile app development, our fit-for-purpose managed service solutions and our ground-breaking AI and blockchain technologies, there’s something more.
Our relentless commitment to people. And not just our customers, but our team.
About the job
Asta's blockchain team develops systems and infrastructure for the future of web3.
Our team have worked on numerous projects applying blockchain technology to enable enterprise business and start-ups to secure user and business data.
Asta's capabilities include scoping MVPs, blockchain as a service, developing dApps, automating processes with smart contracts, cryptocurrency and NFT minting and management and supporting emerging tech businesses with traditional IT services and security.
We are looking to expand our team with junior developers who have a strong interest in blockchain and a software development background or relevant degree/training. That’s all you need to be considered for this role - we will mentor and train you in everything you need to know about blockchain development and being part of building the future!
Our team love what they do, so to be successful, you must also be passionate about what you do and have the desire to produce your very best work every time.
What will you be doing?
- Developing, documenting and deploying smart contracts with Solidity on Ethereum
- Creating dApps with web3.js to interact with smart contracts and solve real world problems
- Developing APIs with NodeJS and .NET
- Front end development with Angular and React
- Working closely with leadership on cutting edge NFT and DeFi product functionality and blockchain architecture
- Building token bridges between various blockchain ecosystems
- Developing best practices and documentation to scale productivity
- Working closely with UI, internal and third-party developers to ensure all stakeholders have a complete understanding of technical requirements and overall work quality
- Building integration libraries and SDKs to interface with our servers and APIs
- Collaborating across multiple departments including marketing, technology, legal, and privacy to launch web and mobile apps with core promotion capabilities for marketing campaigns
- Collaborating with leadership to develop clear technical development roadmaps and be accountable for the execution of the roadmaps
What can we offer you?
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, so if our team is happy, we're happy!
- Happy Birthday To You! - Once you pass your probation period with us, you get to enjoy your birthday off, fully paid by us. It’s our birthday gift to you.
- Save Save Save - Our HR Platform gives you access to hundreds of savings every day, from money off top brand items, to supermarket and travel savings.
- Employee Assistance Program - Free assistance is on hand 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. That goes for your immediate family as well, because your family is our family too.
- Referral Scheme - Know the perfect person to join the team, or the perfect client we can assist? You could pocket $800 for putting in the good word.
- Flexibility - We know that some people thrive in an office environment and others work better from home. The choice will always be yours to mix up your work environment however you decide.
- Training - We know you don’t want to stand still in your career so we create a personalised training plan specifically focused on your career growth, reviewed and updated every quarter.
- Get Paid In Bitcoin - We love all things IT and technology and so all of our Asta employees have the option to receive a % of their salary in Bitcoin.
Please only apply if you can answer yes to the following:
- Knowledge of Node.js, Angular/React and .NET Core
- Basic knowledge of blockchain technology, DeFi and NFTs
- Solid practical knowledge of SQL
- Server side and blockchain experience is a bonus
- Strong CS fundamentals, including good working knowledge of algorithms, data structures, distributed systems
- Rigor in engineering processes and best practices (e.g. code reviews, automated testing, OOP)
- Be open to learning and collaborative by nature
- Be willing to give and receive feedback
- Be passionate about writing excellent code
At Asta we know that an organisation, no matter how well designed, is only as good as the people who live and work in it. Our people are passionate about delivering outstanding customer service in a fast paced, professional, IT environment.
Everything we do at Asta is driven by our core values: One Team, Relentless Client Focus, Trust, Loyalty & Honesty. Our people love what they do, enjoy working together and thrive in our culture of growth and development.
Head over to our website if you would like to know more about who we are and what we do, and if you like what you see, apply!
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia with no future limitations
- All short-listed candidates will be subject to a National Police Check