Asta is a leading full-service technology and consulting agency. Beyond our IT acumen in software, web and mobile app development, our fit-for-purpose managed service solutions and our ground-breaking AI and blockchain technologies, there’s something more.
Our relentless commitment to people. And not just our customers, but our team.
About the role
We are currently looking for a Salesforce Administrator to provide for a growing requirement in our client base. We pride ourselves on our relentless client focus. As a Salesforce Administrator in our team you will use your experience to drive excellence and best practice by supporting them in the customisation of the platform to enable the ultimate user experience and functionality for their organisations.
- Build customized solutions in Salesforce that support business requirements and processes
- Design, prototype, build and configure solution according to best practices
- Configure and deploy Salesforce functional solutions including workflows, process builders, validation rules, approval processes and security controls
- Test business applications to ensure performance is optimal and any issues are resolved
- Provide accurate and timely communication to leadership and business stakeholders including status updates, and any anticipated delays or blockers
- Provide regular progress reports to key stakeholders
- Manage the ongoing customization of the Salesforce platform
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Have significant Salesforce Administration experience combined with an understanding of best practice and functionality. This expertise will provide you with the confidence to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Salesforce administrator
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant
- Experienced in Salesforce Lightning Interface
- Expert level ability in point and click process automation tools especially flows (both screen flows and record triggered flows), process builder, validation rules
- Ability to configure page layouts, lightning app builder pages, dynamic forms.
- Advanced skills in creating reports and dashboards.
- Strong understanding of salesforce security model for Internal users, community users and guest users.
- Ability to create, edit, deactivate users, setup profiles, roles, permission set
- Salesforce certified Advanced Administrator
- Able to read and write basic apex code
- Ability to create and modify Aura components and Lightning Web Components and Visualforce pages
At Asta we know that an organisation, no matter how well designed, is only as good as the people who live and work in it. Our people are passionate about delivering outstanding customer service in a fast paced, professional, IT environment.
Everything we do at Asta is driven by our core values: One Team, Relentless Client Focus, Trust, Loyalty & Honesty. Our people love what they do, enjoy working together and thrive in our culture of growth and development.
Head over to our website if you would like to know more about who we are and what we do, and if you like what you see, apply!
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia with no future limitations
- All short-listed candidates will be subject to a National Police Check